VIVID™ iq Ultra
A portable GE Ultrasound Product
This sleek, ultra portable system enables you to take exceptional 2D and 4D image quality where you need it. Also on-board are advanced echo quantification tools and automated workflow to streamline scanning. The Vivid iq Ultra Edition is your perfect companion around the hospital, the medical offices or into the community. Great things do come in small packages.
- Premium cardiac image quality
- Quantification tools: 2D Auto EF, TVI and shared services
- Touch screen
- Monitor tilt
- 10% Lighter than the previous Vivid™ iq system
- 1-Hour batter life
- Easy to carry handle
- Wide range of probe capabilities
Download the VIVID™ iq Product Brochure
Modern Ergonomics. With Innovation, New Possibilities Emerge
You don’t have to sacrifice exceptional image quality for the convenience of a compact system. Wherever you and your patients need it, Vivid iq Vet Ultra delivers premium image quality for cardiac care, including quantification tools like 2D Auto EF, TVI, and shared services.
- Do more on the trackpad
- Minimize cognitive fatigue
- Intuitive and familiar user interface
With a distance gauge and two viewing layouts, this interactive tool for obtaining 2D or render views in live or replay mode may provide enhanced insight as well as save time.
Gain quick access to predefined 4D/multiplane views during live mode, potentially reducing scan time during complex interventional procedures.
Make annotations that are viewable from all angles on 4D ultrasound volume data sets and their 2D views, facilitating communication in the echo lab, cath lab and OR.
See X-ray from fluoroscopy in real time right on your Vivid iq Ultra Edition screen as a picture in picture, facilitating communication between team members.
4D color flow rendering technique for semi-transparent visualization of origin and size of high velocity jets.
- Enhance spatial relationships between flow and the surrounding structures
- Suppress non-diagnostic low flow information
- Work seamlessly with other visualization techniques such as 4D markers
- Supports 4D color flow data also from previous releases
Great image quality, with easy and intuitive Intracardiac echo (ICE) touch user interface for your 2D ultrasound-guided ablation and structural heart procedures.
While intracardiac echo (ICE) is a dynamic and growing space, procedure rooms may be small and overcrowded, and infection control a constant struggle. With the Vivid iq Ultra Edition minimal footprint, you can overcome your space constraints, while easily navigating imaging via the trackpad and touch screen, with your gloves on. HD Color adds precision and insight to your everyday 4D TEE pre-operative screening and diagnostic procedures. Expect more from your portable ultrasound and benefit from the Vivid family advanced multi-plane and 4D visualization and navigation tools.
Sleek design with an intuitive user interface
- 15.6" ultra-high resolution, wide format
- Multi-touch LCD technology allowing double-click, pinch-to-zoom, swipe to adjust and browse
- Ultra-lightweight (11.5lb./5.2 Kg.)
- Sealed user interface allows fast and easy cleaning
- Glass trackpad allows click to-set
- 2-finger gestures to adjust gain and depth
- 4 hours of battery scan time on the Deluxe cart
- Removable and cleanable storage bin
- Convenient foot pedal height adjustment control
- Assorted cable management hooks
- Multi-probe box (optional) with 3 RSprobe ports and one DLP-probe port to support 6VT-D probe
- Ergonomic transport push handle
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about the VIVID™ iq Ultrasound
In an effort to make ourselves as accessible as possible, we have several convenient ways to contact us. Our main office is open 8 AM to 5 PM PST.
Wide range of applications that help to increase your system’s versatility.
1.3 – 4.0 MHz
1.5 – 4.6 MHz
2.0 – 7.0 MHz
4.5 – 12.0 MHz
4.0 – 13.0 MHz
4.5 – 18 MHz
1.5 – 5.0 MHz
*Only available with premium or 4D unit
4.2 – 10.0 MHz
2.0 – 5.0 MHz
*Only available with standard unit