VIVID™ E95 Ultra
A Console GE Ultrasound Product
Designed to provide you with uncompromised image quality, advanced visualization capabilities and easy measurements – while helping reduce tedious tasks and inter-observer variability.
- 22″ LED monitor
- Intuitive 12″ LCD touch screen
- Adjustable floating keyboard
- Convenient keyboard storage
- Convenient cable management
- Low power consumption with efficient and low-noise cooling
- Easy mobility
Download the VIVID™ E95 Product Brochure
Modern Ergonomics with a familiar, yet modern and efficient design
With a distance gauge and two viewing layouts, this interactive tool for obtaining 2D or render views in live or replay mode may provide enhanced insight as well as save time.
Gain quick access to predefined 4D/multiplane views during live mode, potentially reducing scan time during complex interventional procedures.
Make annotations that are viewable from all angles on 4D ultrasound volume data sets and their 2D views, facilitating communication in the echo lab, cath lab and OR.
See X-ray from fluoroscopy in real time right on your Vivid iq Ultra Edition screen as a picture in picture, facilitating communication between team members.
4D color flow rendering technique for semi-transparent visualization of origin and size of high velocity jets.
- Enhance spatial relationships between flow and the surrounding structures
- Suppress non-diagnostic low flow information
- Work seamlessly with other visualization techniques such as 4D markers
- Supports 4D color flow data also from previous releases
Enabled by cSound, HDlive is an advanced visualization method that simulates light propagation and scattering through tissue.
Vmax enabled by cSound† offers ultra-high 4D volume rates acquired in single beat acquisitions. Elimination of ECG gated multi-beat acquisitions provides enhanced overview of structures and function in cases with irregular heart rhythms.
Cost effective and vendor independent solution for live co-registered navigation in 4D ultrasound and CT data.
- Improve awareness of calcified structures by fusing CT with 4D ultrasound
- Extend field-of-view beyond 4D ultrasound for better understanding of heart anatomy
- Increase your confidence during procedures with the CT based pre-procedure plan
- Enhance your team communication
Rendering technique for photo-realistic light-source based illumination of heart structures.
- Comprehensive visualization of leaflets, trabeculae, regurgitant orifices, clefts, aneurisms and thrombi
- Works seamlessly with other visualization techniques such as HD Color, 2ClickCrop and 4D markers
- Supports 4D data also from previous releases
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about the VIVID™ E95 Ultrasound
In an effort to make ourselves as accessible as possible, we have several convenient ways to contact us. Our main office is open 8 AM to 5 PM PST.
Wide range of applications that help to increase your system’s versatility.
1.3 – 4.0 MHz
1.5 – 4.6 MHz
2.0 – 7.0 MHz
4.5 – 12.0 MHz
4.0 – 13.0 MHz
4.5 – 18 MHz
1.5 – 5.0 MHz
*Only available with premium or 4D unit
4.2 – 10.0 MHz
2.0 – 5.0 MHz
*Only available with standard unit
4Vc-D 4D TTE
1.5 – 4.0 MHz (available only on Vivid E95 Vet)
3.0 – 8.0 MHz
6Vc-D 4D TTE
4.5 – 12.0 MHz
3.0 – 8.0 MHz