GE’s new Vision series comes to life for veterinary use in the LOGIQ® V Equine. A new compact ultrasound system designed to deliver Simple, Fast and Precise imaging performance.
LOGIQ® V Equine
in a Durable Portable
Simple. Fast. Precise.
With Innovation, New Possibilities Emerge
1 Button Auto Optimization
Take a Closer Look
LOGIQ® V EQUINE Portable Ultrasound System 1:23
The LOGIQ® V Equine incorporates compound imaging tools that deliver crisp, clear images to help give you precision and confidence. TruScan Raw Data Imaging allows a user to add clinical information after an exam is finalized. Adjust and re-measure many exam parameters and controls after the exam today or during follow up exams, years to come.
Built with many of the innovative imaging technologies found in high-end GE ultrasound systems, providing the ability to image both very superficial and deep anatomy, with excellent penetration. Advanced features like Phase-Inversion Harmonics and Speckle-Reduction Imaging to help enhance spatial and contrast resolution for outstanding image clarity. Innovative real-time spatial compounding acquisition and processing techniques that enhance tissue and border definition.
Wide range of applications that help to increase your system’s versatility
Ultrasound Knowledge Center
Learn more about Ultrasound and how to make the best choices when implementing into your practice.
- LOGIQ View gives you representation of long anatomical structures that might not be seen in a single image.
- Needle Recognition: The LOGIQ® V Equine uses two modes of ultrasound to optimize ultrasound-guided procedures; one optimized for tissue and one for metal.
- CrossXBeamTM Enhances the ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders.
- SRI-HD Speckle Reduction Imaging reduces noise for enhanced tissue detail.
- Coded Harmonic imaging improves resolution at depths for a
- New Intuitive user interface.
- Onboard Help with interactive access to tutorials on settings, operation, connectivity and the user manual.
- Scanning modes include: B-Mode, M-Mode and Pulsed Wave Doppler (color or power Doppler not available).
The LOGIQ® V Equine incorporates compound imaging tools that deliver crisp, clear images to help give you precision and confidence. TruScan Raw Data Imaging allows a user to add clinical information after an exam is finalized.
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about the LOGIQ® V EQUINE
We’re available to answer your questions live from 8 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time. To speak with an Imaging Specialist call + 1 (800) 268-5354