Our goal is to provide industry leading support and service in your time of need. Our support staff are dedicated to resolving your issues accurately and efficiently so you can continue providing quality service to your customers and your patients.
See support options and resources below:
Speak with a Specialist
Support Office Hours: 5:00am to 5:00pm (U.S. Pacific Time)*
Technical Support (Domestic): (800) 819-5538
Technical Support (Int.): (800) 268-5354
- To expedite your call please have the following information available (If applicable):
- Clinic type (Small Animal or Equine)
- Hospital name
- Main hospital phone number
- SOUND® Account Number
- Existing Case number (if applicable)
- Your call will be routed to either a small animal or equine specialist – based on your practices needs and issue.
- Your expected hold time is 30 seconds or less. In the event your hold is longer than expected, we can hold-your-place-in-line and the next available technician will return your call.
Calling in Equipment Returns Process
- We have implemented an automated equipment returns process to keep you informed every step of the way!
- You will be notified of each step in our process by a series of status emails. No more wondering where your system is or when you’ll get it back – be sure to provide accurate information so we are able to contact you throughout this process.
What you can expect from SOUND® Customer Care:
Toll-Free (US Only) 24/7 Telephone Emergency Technical Support
We understand that our products are used every hour of the day and now we’ll be there to help you if you need us. Technical Support and Service is available weekdays from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM U.S. Pacific Time Zone (with the exception of U.S. holidays), and Technical Support only available Saturdays from 6AM to 3PM. On-call technicians are available for 24/7 emergency support. Emergencies are defined as an issue that prevents the user from performing the following functions: unable to view images from all review stations (not including the acquisition), unable to prep or fire, undiagnostic images, unable to send stat consultations. All other inquiries will be handled next business day. Emergency calls may be subject to on-call rates ($207/$282) depending on Sound Assurance level.
Proactive Preventative Maintenance
SOUND® ’s Customer Care can provide a complete unit evaluation, software and hardware updates, minor repair and parts replacement due to normal equipment usage. This fee service is a preventative tool to help minimize the potential of a service event and any associated downtime. A preventative maintenance option can be added to any of the SOUND® Extended Service Contracts. Call or email us for details.
Quick Turnaround on Repairs
Our Customer Care Group’s service department is staffed to provide quick turnaround time in the event of a service need. We strive to return the equipment to you in the fastest time possible. Upon receipt of the equipment requiring repair, our Service Department will communicate the anticipated return date and provide timely updates. We understand that communication with our Customers is extremely important so that all expectations are met.
Comprehensive Extended Service Contracts
SOUND® offers multiple Extended Service Contract solutions to fit your practice needs. Whether you specialize in equine, small animal or exotics, SOUND® has a Service plan for you. Call your Customer Care Group to discuss which program would be best for you and your practice.