SOUND® continues to leverage its industry expertise and deep-seated vendor relationships to learn what veterinarians want and be able to produce what technicians need. doctorVet v2 is powerful, portable, effective, and immediately useful in the everyday clinic.
doctorVet v2 Therapy Laser
More of What You Need. Still Nothing You Don’t.
Familiar 3-Touch Workflow
• Max 3 clicks from Home to Treatment • Tailored protocol for the species, size, anatomy and tissue-type • No Ambiguity or “which protocol to use”
• Auto-Updates via WiFi • Android Operating System • Battery Powered • 9” LED Touch-Screen • Self Quiet Cooling System • Built-in Ergonomic Handle
On-Board Analytics for Practice-Level View of Utilization
• INCREASES Modality Awareness • IDENTIFIES new treatment opportunities • ENHANCES Implementation
Use The Right Tool For The Right Job
Not every treatment area is the same. With an Easy-Connect Handpiece with built-in Spot Size Adjustment and Interchangable Treatment Heads and the ability to modify the spot size, treatments — in contact or non-contact mode — can fit your patient.
Upgraded, Industry-Leading Specs
• 15 Watts Continuous Wave Power • 16 Watt Peak Pulse Power • 10 Watt Average Pulse Power • 800 & 915 nm Wavelength • 500 mW 635 nm (Red) Treatment Beam • 1 nW 520 nm (Green) Aiming Beam • Pulsing Capabilities up to 25,000 Hz
Efficacy through Consistency
Consistency through Education
Education Built into the Technology
Proper training is essential to eﬀective clinical use. But it is difficult to prepare a technician to treat every condition presented. DoctorVet teaches in real-time with step-by-step, on-board instructions. Our team of experts, with a combined 20+ years of veterinary laser therapy experience, know how to get clinical results. Within every phase of treatment, specialized advice is displayed to guide the technician through the intricacies of treatment technique that provide maximum therapeutic efficacy.
Walking You Through Every Step of the Way
Laser Therapy Knowledge Center
Learn more about Laser Therapy and how to make the best choices when implementing into your practice.
Use the Right Tool for the Right Job
Not every treatment area is the same. With multiple treatment heads and the ability to modify the spot size, treatments — in contact or non-contact mode — can fit your patient.
- Most versatile of all treatment heads
- Promotes optimal penetration in contact mode
- Spot-size adjustable for non-contact treatment
- For those harder-to-reach areas
- Ideal for intra-oral and intra-aural treatments
- Easy-to-use for acupuncture therapy
- Don’t treat rectangular areas with a circular beam
- Ideal for post-surgical incisions and large wounds
- More comfortable for long tendon injuries
Highlights & Features
More Of What You Need
Two deeply penetrating wavelengths with enough power to deliver therapeutic doses to clinically meaningful treatment volumes in clinically advantageous treatment times. Its frequency range is as broad as any other therapy laser available. This all adds up to predictably remarkable results for your patients and immediate economic impact for your practice. DoctorVet is the most cost-effective laser therapy solution on the market.
TOBI, a Vet’s Best Friend
Proper training is essential to effective clinical use. But it is difficult to prepare a technician to treat every condition presented. DoctorVET+ teaches in real-time with step-by-step, on board instructions. Our team of experts, with a combined 20+ years of veterinary laser therapy experience, know how to get clinical results. Within every phase of treatment, specialized advice is displayed to guide the technician through the intricacies of treatment techniques that provide maximum therapeutic efficacy.
Still Nothing You Don’t
The market is riddled with products that boast complex user interfaces and complicated protocol selection workflows. The point of a therapy laser is to be immediately useful and intuitive to a technician staff that has better things to do with their time than to try to decipher the difference between tendonitis and tendinosis when they are tasked with treating an elbow. doctorVet’s intuitive interface brings you to the treatment screen with a fully optimized protocol in no more than 3 touches of the screen.
Advanced Online Support
Employee turn-over often presents a huge challenge to clinical management. Most laser companies sell you the laser, then have no reason to provide re-training. SOUND® brings all of the initial on board training to your clinic ON DEMAND. Our interactive education portal provides expert instruction on the science of photobiomodulation, laser safety, treatment methodologies, and even business model advice so that you get the most out of your laser.
Speak to a Specialist about the doctorVet Small Animal Laser
We’re available to answer your questions live from 8 AM to 5 PM Pacific Time. To speak with an Imaging Specialist call + 1 (800) 268-5354