A Class IV Laser Therapy Product
Sound continues to leverage its industry expertise and deep-seated vendor relationships to learn what veterinarians want and produce what technicians need. Efficacy through consistency, consistency through education, education built into technology.
- Portable Design
- Battery Powered
- 9” LED Touch-Screen
- Android Operating System
- Interchangeable Treatment Heads
- Treatments with On-Board Instructions (TOBI)
- 3-touch interface
- Full integration to PMS and PACS
- Per-owner connection
- WiFi auto-updates via VetCloud
- Education support materials
Download the doctorVet Plus Product Brochure
Everything you need in a therapy laser and nothing that you don’t.
doctorVet provides two deeply powerful penetrating wavelengths to deliver clinically meaningful therapeutic treatment with a frequency range as broad as any other laser. This adds up to remarkable results for your patients and immediate economic impact for your practice.
- 15 Watts Continuous Wave Power
- 16 Watt Peak Pulse Power
- 10 Watt Average Pulse Power
- 800 & 915 nm Wavelength
- 500 mW 635 nm (Red) Treatment Beam
- 1 nW 520 nm (Green) Aiming Beam
- Pulsing Capabilities up to 25,000 Hz
- Most versatile of all treatment heads
- Promotes optimal penetration in contact mode
- Spot-size adjustable for non-contact treatment
- For those harder- to-reach areas
- Ideal for intra-oral and intra-aural treatments
- Easy-to-use for acupuncture therapy
- Don’t treat rectangular areas with a circular beam
- Ideal for post-surgical incisions and large wounds
- More comfortable for long tendon injuries
30% of clinics reported an increase in office visits upon incorporating a laser, AND the same 30% agreed that it increased the opportunity to sell other products/services to their clients.
Laser helps practices grow, more than just from laser treatment revenue.
On average clinics reported 87% positive clinical efficacy across all use-cases, with a staggering 100% positive benefit (moderate or substantial) on Chronic Bone/Joint Issues.
Best Medicine = Best Outcomes
On those Chronic Bone/Joint Issues, over 61% of clinics reported that they have decreased the level of concurrent medication (or removed them completely).
Laser is a drug-free, pain-free modality for the treatment of chronic pain.
With this usage, clinics on average generate an extra ~$600/week, which is upwards of $30,000 per year.
Laser is an immediately profitable modality with the virtually the fastest ROI in capital equipment.
The majority of laser treatments are being performed by techs in over 83% of clinics.
Laser is an efficient use of time that frees up doctors to do more important procedures that generate even more revenue.
Over 80% of clinics reported a positive (either moderate or significant) financial impact when incorporating laser into their practice for the first time.
Laser makes a noticeable impact on the clinics financials, even in the first year of implementation.
The first fully integrated therapeutic modality
doctorVet+ therapy laser is the first of its kind, delivering a fully integrated solution into your practice for better patient care and quality outcomes.
- IMPROVES record keeping
- STREAMLINES to the standard veterinary workflow
- ELIMINATES double data entry
- FREES UP tech time
- FORMALIZES record keeping
- INTEGRATES a therapy modality into veterinary practice
- ENABLES cross-reference of diagnostics with therapeutics
- IMPROVES client communications
- INCREASES compliance
- ENHANCES pet-owner education
- INCREASES modality awareness
- IDENTIFIES new treatment opportunities
- ENHANCES implementation
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about the doctorVet Plus therapy laser
In an effort to make ourselves as accessible as possible, we have several convenient ways to contact us. Our main office is open 8 AM to 5 PM PST.