FUSION Equine DR brings together the best of both – Canon Reliability with Sound Expertise. Veterinary specific, industry leading Sound Smart DR software with the reliability and performance of Canon hardware. Backed by the Gold Standard in image processing – MUSICA VET, the FUSION LITE Equine DR is in a league of it’s own. Now available in our durable hard case for easy transportation of your system, from truck to patient, perfect for a veterinarian on the go.
Experience the Evolution of Equine Imaging
Industry First Monitor Elevation System
Durable Hard Case
Rotating Monitor to Accommodate Anatomy
Monitor Elevating Acquisition
Integrated Power System
10″x12″ Panel Storage
Integrated Battery Charger & Cable Management
Download the FUSION Equine DR Product Brochure
Learn Product Specs and Details
Built with our customer’s working conditions in mind.
Acquire images with diagnostic confidence in even the harshest conditions with our intuitive software.
SOUND’s Rugged Tablet
Reliable, safe environment use, consistent performance:
- IP65 rated for water and dust resistance
- Military Specification for shock, vibration, EMI and EMC
- 2 Hot-swappable batteries up to 6 hours of continuous use
- Sunlight Readable HD Display
- 1TB SSD with Windows 10 Embedded OS
- Intel 8th Gen i5 Quad Core Processor – high performance, low power use
Cellular LTE Capability (AT&T)** Data plan required, LTE available in select markets, Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on side conditions and carrier.
SOUND’s Smart DR® Software
Three steps or less to acquisition with an Intuitive interface and easily customized protocols to streamline shot-list creation.
On-board help videos enable new users to be trained on imaging in minutes. On-system live chat with trained technicians delivers fast access to help when it’s needed most.
Proper positioning reference at the finger- tips for common to not so common views. Get the image you want the first time.
Known worldwide for image quality, Canon, Inc. pioneered DR Technology with the introduction of the world’s first digital radiography detector in 1997 and has sold over 45,000 detectors worldwide! *
*Includes sales to affiliates
- Available in both 11”x14” or 14”x17” cesium wireless auto-sense panel options
- IP57 rated for water and dust resistance
- Improved cycle time between exposures
- SOUND® Custom Equine Handle and Panel Holder available on both
- 11” x 14” & 14” x 17” AX Detector.
SOUND’s MUSICA VET Intelligent Image Processing
MUSICA automatically analyzes the characteristics of each image and optimizes processing parameters – independent of body part and dose deviations. This delivers consistently high image quality patient to patient, view to view and user to user.