NEXT Equine DR®
The best selling mobile digital radiography system in history.
NEXT Equine DR contains everything you need in a portable DR system. The industry first monitor elevation system enables and enhances image review and communication with clients while standing, improving client communication and diagnostic confidence when making tough decisions in the field.
- Rugged 14” tablet workstation
- Hard-side carrying case.
- Monitor elevating station
- MusicaVET intelligent image processing
- Sound SmartDR® software
- Integrated power system
- Integrated battery charger & cable management
- Multiple panel options
Download the NEXT Equine DR Product Brochure
Built with our customer’s working conditions in mind.
Acquire images with diagnostic confidence in even the harshest conditions with our intuitive software.
- IP65 rated for water and dust resistance
- Military Specification for shock, vibration, EMI and EMC
- 2 Hot-swappable batteries up to 6 hours of continuous use
- Sunlight Readable HD Display
- 1TB SSD with Windows 10 Embedded OS
- Intel 8th Gen i5 Quad Core Processor - high performance, low power use
ON-BOARD TRAINING & SUPPORT On-board help videos enable new users to be trained on imaging in minutes. On-system live chat with trained technicians delivers fast access to help when it’s needed most.
3D POSITION ASSISTANT Proper positioning reference at the finger- tips for common to not so common views. Get the image you want the first time.
- Balanced presentation of soft tissue and overlapping bone structures
- Realistic representation of anatomy, not over processed
- Gold standard in veterinary radiology
- 10”x12” or 14”x17” cesium wireless auto-sense panel options.
- SOUND’s equine handle system allows for custom handle placement, up to 3 sides.
”"The NEXT DR system from Sound is the go-to system for image acquisition speed, image quality, and efficient workflow. The image quality on thick body parts is outstanding, and the large display is great for ensuring you have the image you want the first time."Jim MoreheadDVM Lexington, KY
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about NEXT Equine DR®
In an effort to make ourselves as accessible as possible, we have several convenient ways to contact us. Our main office is open 8 AM to 5 PM PST.