A Samsung 8-Slice Mobile CT Product
CereTom®, being a battery powered, wirelessly connected, self-shielded, and portable CT scanner, avoids you the expenses and hassle of engineering buildout and high- end electrical retrofitting. Instead, this is a plug-and-play option that has you scanning on the same day as delivery. In fact, because you can roll the scanner into the surgical suite to scan, you can add pre- and post-op scans into your workflow and revenue stream.
- Mobile Design
- Battery Powered
- Standard 110V Electrical
- Wireless Connectivity
- 8-Slice detector (1.25 mm slice; reconstructed down to 0.625mm in Helical Scans)
- Axial, Helical, & Dynamic (Perfusion, Angiography) Scanning
- Windows-based Laptop Workstation
- Intuitive, Veterinary-Specific User Interface
- On-board Reconstruction Computer
- 2D, 3D & Multi-Planar Reconstruction
Download the CereTom CT Product Brochure
CereTom Mobile CT: Made to fit every practice and any budget
Sound is proud to partner with Samsung NeuroLogica and its line of CT scanners. With 10+ years of veterinary installations, the CereTom® has proven to be a valuable asset in the small animal clinic.
- NeCT (8-Slice Portable CT Scanner)
- CT Angiography with Bolus Tracking
- Scout Scan (Lateral & AP)
- Lead Curtain Upgrade
- Imaging Station and Case
- Veterinary-Specific GUI
- 2D Software
- Multi Planar Reconstruction (MPR)
- 3D Volumetric Reconstruction
- 2GB USB Flash Drive
- LG Veterinary Scanning Platform
- 4 Velcro Straps for Patient Positioning Included
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Floor space is a premium in veterinary clinics. Expanding your offerings by providing CT to your clients formerly involved expensive build-outs that include lead-lined walls, 3-phase 480V electrical in a dedicated 14’ x 20’ suite with adjacent control room with lead glass. Now any tech in your practice can roll a wireless, battery-powered, self- shielded CT scanner into virtually any room of your clinic — including the surgical suite -- to perform real-time advanced imaging.
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about CereTom® CT
In an effort to make ourselves as accessible as possible, we have several convenient ways to contact us. Our main office is open 8 AM to 5 PM PST.