A GE Healthcare Mobile C-Arm Product
High quality images from a dependable, flexible C-arm. That’s what more than 11,000 OEC 9800 systems in use world-wide provide in thousands of life-altering procedures each year. When you need a trusted and proven C-arm to help you power through a case, choose a classic. Choose the OEC 9800 Plus.
- 9” or 12” Image Intensifier
- 15 or 30 Frames Per Second
- 15kW, 60 kHz Generator
- PreViewTM Tungsten Rotatable Double Leaf Collimator
- High Level Pulsed Fluoro
- Digital Cine Pulse Mode
- Dual Monitor Video Display Console
- AutoTrak™ Automatic Brightness Stabilization
- Smart Window
- Smart Metal
- Real Time Digital Subtraction
- 1k x 1k x 16 Bit Image Processing
Download the OEC 9800 Product Brochure
Classic is a standard, well-recognized
Used in hundreds of training facilities and surgical workshops each year, trust the classically simple 9800 Plus to be the C-arm your staff turns to in surgery.
- When metal is introduced in the X-ray feld, Smart Metal intuitively adjusts brightness and contrast to improve the quality of your images.
- Smart Window dynamically senses the collimator position and automatically optimizes your image to be clear and precise.
- During live fuoro, Auto Trak detects the subject anatomy – even if it’s moving - and reduces dark images and burnout while stabilizing the image.
- OEC expert Service and Applications professionals can help you maximize your system’s uptime through world-class professional training and fast accurate service.
- OEC products typically retain two to four times the residual value of competitive products on the market.
- With point-and-shoot technology you align the anatomy then shoot your image. Other C-arms require manual adjustments prior to shooting. 3-clicks to obtain your image! Intuitive, familiar software makes obtaining an accurate image simple and quick.
- Dual-side C-arm controls for your convenience. You don’t waste valuable time and energy on walk-arounds when operating the 9800 Plus. The built-in smart features – Smart Metal, Smart Window, Auto Trak - automatically produce sharp images in challenging cases. The compact durable frame provides free space and C-arm depth for unobstructed imaging and patient access.
- The locks, levers and buttons, along with counterbalance and friction controls, are quality features that make precise C-arm operation simple for years to come.
- Use in a variety of cases. The 9800 Plus produces superb quality images with ease in Orthopedic, General, Pain Management, Spine and even Peripheral Vascular procedures.
- Pick the “C” you want. Choose the best C-arm configuration - 9”, 12” or Super C – that will meet your specific clinical needs.
- Precise positioning. Only OEC’s SmartView pivot joint, allows the C-arm to move freely off axis and into the precise angle you need even in tight spaces. The Super C offers 55 degrees overscan to achieve those steep angle images.
- Phenolic tabletop 24”x 70” with steel frame
- Patient weight capacity: (181kg) 400lbs
- Up to 5 degrees of motor driven motion:
- Trendelenburg tilt: 16o
- Lateral tilt: 17o
- Height adjustment: 29” to 39”
- Longitudinal travel (head to foot) 10” (+/- 5”)
- Lateral travel (side to side): 10” (+/- 5”)
Speak to an Imaging Specialist about OEC 9800 C-Arm
In an effort to make ourselves as accessible as possible, we have several convenient ways to contact us. Our main office is open 8 AM to 5 PM PST.