GE’s new Vision series comes to life for veterinary use in the LOGIQ™ V2 Vet. A new compact ultrasound system designed to deliver Simple, Fast and Precise imaging performance.
With its compact design featuring a large 15” LCD display and standard battery back-up, the LOGIQ™ V2 Vet fits into small spaces and is ready for big demands.
- New intuitive user interface.
- Onboard Help with interactive access to tutorials on settings, operation, connectivity and the user manual.
- Scanning modes include: B-Mode, M-Mode and Pulsed Wave Doppler, 1 Color Doppler.
- Scan Coach*- Innovative scan plane reference tool that displays reference images, animations, and schematics during live scanning.
A group of innovative technologies help practioners obtain diagnosis fast.
- CrossXBeam™ enhances the ability to visualize tissue interfaces and differentiate borders.
- SRI-HD Speckle Reduction Imaging reduces noise for enhanced tissue detail.
- Coded Harmonic imaging improves resolution at depths for a confident diagnosis.
- Auto Optimization enhances B-Mode images to help improve contrast resolution at the touch of a button.
A set of purchasable software options support additional needs.
- LOGIQ View* gives you representation of long anatomical structures that might not be seen in a single image.
- Needle Recognition: The LOGIQ™ V2 Vet uses two modes of ultrasound to optimize ultrasound-guided procedures; one optimized for tissue and one for metal.
- Easy 3D* (Free hand)
- Anatomical M-Mode*
- The system purchase includes a one-year standard GE Healthcare warranty.
Precision Tools Deliver Confidence
The LOGIQ™ V2 Vet incorporates compound imaging tools that deliver crisp, clear images to help give you precision and confidence.
TruScan Raw Data Imaging allows a user to add clinical information after an exam is finalized. Adjust and re-measure many exam parameters and controls after the exam today or during follow up exams, years to come.
Small Bowl and Lymph Nodes
*Options available at an additional cost*