Experience the Evolution and join us at the 59th Annual American Association of Equine Practitioners (AAEP) Convention in Nashville December 7 –11, 2013.
- Visit us at our booth, #1953, and experience our new products.
- Register for our Ultrasound Wet Lab.
- Attend our Customer Appreciation Party.
- Learn more about RLT Vet.
Topic: Suspensory Ligament Ultrasound Techniques/Fore and Hind - Oblique Incidence Technique for the Identification of Suspensory Ligament Anatomy and Pathologic Change
Where: Tennessee Equine, 1508 Thompsons Station Rd, W Thompson's Station, TN 37179
When: Saturday, December 7, 2013 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Dr. Natasha Werpy, DVM, DACVR
- Dr. Laura Axiak, DVM
- Dr. Myra Barrett, DVM, DACVR
- Dr. Duncan Peters, DVM, Dip ACVSMR
- Dr. Sarah Puchalski, DVM, DACVR
Transportation: A chartered bus will pick-up attendees in front of the Gaylord National Resort Hotel Lobby.
CE Credits: Each attendee will receive 7 hours of Continuing Education credits. CE credit certificates will be provided to every attendee present at the close of the lab, and are provided by RACE.
Cost: $295 per person - Breakfast, Lunch and snacks are included in registration fee.
Thank you to our lunch sponsor, Henry Schein.
* Lab is limited to 25 participants to ensure each attendee has ample one on one instruction and scanning time.
What: Join us for our annual Customer Appreciation Party
Where: Fuse Sports Bar inside the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center, 2800 Opryland Dr., Nashville, TN 37214
When: Sunday, December 8, 2013 7 pm - 11 pm
Appetizers and open bar with beer/wine.
RSVP: Stop by Sound-Eklin Booth #1953 anytime on Sunday, December 8th to get your wristband to get into the event. Wristbands will be passed out on a first come, first serve basis, please come by early to ensure you get yours.
Learn more about Regenerative Laser Therapy with RJ Poston, Sound-Eklin RLT Vet Product and Sales Manager, Global at our booth.