We are always looking for passionate people who strive to innovate in every way they can and have a love for pets and animals. If you are looking for a job, that is more than “just a job”, we would love to talk to you.
Our current openings are listed below, but if you don’t see an opening that fits your area of expertise, feel free to submit your resume anyways. One never knows the unforeseen opportunities that are waiting around the corner. You can submit your resume along with any other eye grabbing, must know information about yourself by sending it via email to: email@example.com
The IT Service Desk/Support role supports employee’s use of technology, manages IT related assets and works with IT members supporting day to day tasks. You will also provide maintenance of the computing environment by installing hardware, managing printers, and related equipment. Tasks include end user support, license and hardware tracking, PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations
- Provide service desk support and resolve problems in typical Active Directory based Windows network.
- Assist end users and respond to requests received through the IT service desk.
- Modify, install, and troubleshoot software and hardware.
- Provide computer orientation to new and existing staff.
- Maintain inventory of hardware, software and licenses.
- Provide “help desk” support to on-site and remote staff as needed.
- Assist IT department with field work as requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic understanding of computer technology in a business environment.
- Familiarity with Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Windows 7. Server 08r2 a plus.
- Utilizes and maintains the Service Desk tracking software.
- Manages PC setup and deployment using standard hardware, images, and software.
- Strong aptitude in Windows repairs, spy ware and virus removal, hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and interest to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Eagerness to learn standard and industry specific applications.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A) required
- 1+ years experience related to customer service/IT experience.
- Microsoft, Cisco, Security+, A+ certifications/classes a plus.
- Previous experience in a help desk role a plus.
At Sound, our Inside Sales Reps lead the charge in finding, identifying, and qualifying leads for our outside sales team. In this position, you’ll use outbound calls and email to hunt for quality leads to pass on to your outside sales counterparts and set up product demonstrations. This position is a great fit for you if you’re relentless with your outbound activity and you’re in your comfort zone setting up appointments and product demos.
- Lead generation and support for Field Sales reps in assigned territories including scheduling demos and tracking progress.
- Generate qualified opportunities through extensive cold calls, inbound calls, web leads, campaign and promotional leads, and trade shows.
- Schedule demonstration appointments for field sales reps and track through to close.
- Education on Sound products and services for prospective customers.
- Speak knowledgably to prospects about the veterinary imaging market and be able to differentiate us from our competition.
- Work with manager to create and manage campaigns and promotions to generate sales activity.
- Provide feedback to manager and other departments across the company regarding trends in the customer base and the market as a whole.
- Manage lead entry from major trade shows, events, campaigns, etc.
- Occasional attendance at trade shows and conferences.
- Other duties as assigned.
Work Experience Requirements:
- 1-2 years previous inside sales experience in a predominantly “outbound” environment.
- Prior veterinary/imaging market experience a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, handle significant call and email volume.
- Ability to plan/forecast lead volume for sales territory.
- Strong technology background a plus.
- Knowledge of MS office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, IE) as well as CRM & ERP software.
- Research skills through web, internal databases, and other sources.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills with a customer service-oriented attitude.
- Must have strong planning & organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Proven ability to follow through / follow up and resolve issues..
- Must be willing to be a team player and coordinate with others.
- AA or BS degrees desirable
- Extensive phone work, typing & data entry (90%)
- Occasional lifting up to 25lbs., and pushing/pulling up 55lbs
- Predominately sitting (85%)
- Occasional travel (2%)