We are always looking for passionate people who strive to innovate in every way they can and have a love for pets and animals. If you are looking for a job, that is more than “just a job”, we would love to talk to you.
Our current openings are listed below, but if you don’t see an opening that fits your area of expertise, feel free to submit your resume anyways. One never knows the unforeseen opportunities that are waiting around the corner. You can submit your resume along with any other eye grabbing, must know information about yourself by sending it via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Field Applications Specialist’s primary responsibilities include onsite installation of digital radiography (DR) systems, applications training and customer care during installation process.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for customer relations upon sale completion and coordination of DR install and it’s components.
- Physical install of DR system and computers at clinic location.
- Understand and troubleshoot all types of X-Ray Table integrations with DR system.
- Applications training for customers for all products and services offered by Sound Technologies.
- Technically support system during installation process if required and configuration of DR systems at clinic site.
- Offer assistance and availability for on location support to customer’s whose needs surpass the ability’s of phone and online interactive support.
- Coordinate and handle all DR installations including applications training online/phone interactive and onsite.
- Offer phone and online applications support as backup assistance to the Customer Support department.
- Manage expenses for reimbursement and clerical reporting of tasks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Previous veterinary medicine background preferred and some prior customer service preferred.
- X-Ray table installation and service experience preferred.
- Understanding of X-Ray technology required. Equine radiography preferred.
- Experience working with horses
- Basic knowlesge of equine anatomy
- BS/BA degree in related field preferred.
- Extensive travel (up to 90%).
- Occasional lifting up to 65bs., and pushing/pulling up 90 lbs.
- Non office work environment at clinical settings and working with animals.
- Exposure to radiation in controlled and monitored situations.