Once you have your new Ultrasound machine, you will be eager to start scanning!
- Click here for training package details
- Click here for the schedule of education seminars
- Click here for information about telemedicine services
- Click here for a telemedicine registration form
- Click here to configure VetPACS (versions 3.5.x and above) to send in a case vs. sending it directly into the DarkHorse website
- GE Knobology (PowerPoint format, 6 MB)
- Basic abdominal scanning protocol* (PDF format)
- Basic abdominal ultrasound scanning interactive presentation* (PowerPoint format, 13.5 MB)
- Complete abdominal scanning protocol (PDF format)
- Complete abdominal ultrasound interactive presentation (PowerPoint format, 8.8 MB)
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy interactive presentation (PowerPoint format, 1.8 MB)
*The basic abdominal protocol and interactive presentation covers scanning only the "Big 5" organs (liver, spleen, kidneys and bladder). This is recommended as a starting point for beginning ultrasound technicians.